No one wants to miss the first match of FIFA World Cup, so, here you can watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live Streaming online for free. Not only this you can also get other details regarding live channels for Russia vs KSA match, team lineup, and Predictions.
Before I explain how to Watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia stream, let me share some details about the match.
Russia, the host nation will take on Saudi Arabia in the first match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The teams are from group A and the match will be played on 14th June 2018.
Both the teams never won a World Cup but that doesn’t make them weak. Saudi Arabia qualified for the World Cup above Australia and has shown some great results in the past. On the other hand, the Russian team is also having a good run of form. Moreover, with Russa being the host nation, they will surely have an added advantage of both the conditions and climate.
For football fans like us, the first match will be a great start to the FIFA World Cup.
Kick Off time: 16:00 GMT
Watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live Stream
But wait!! You are on this page because you are someone who for some reason are not able to watch the game live on TV. Well, don’t worry. FIFA World Cup Streaming can be found online and infact on this site itself.
So if you are wondering how or where to watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia online, here is your answer. We will be adding 4-5 channels where you can watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live Stream for Free with no annoying ads or popups.
To Watch Saudi Arabia vs Russia FIFA Stream, simply click on any of the links given below.
On every link, you can find respective Live Channel streams where you can watch FIFA World Cup for Free.
The streaming will not be available 24/7. We will add Saudi Arabia vs Russia Live stream 30-60 minutes before the kickoff. This is done so that we can test the best streams in terms of quality.
You can watch the match on any device. Russia vs Saudi Arabia stream will work on both Android and Desktop/Laptop. You just have to get ready with your drinks to enjoy the match.
You can watch the match from any country or city. FIFA Stream on this site will work in every country including USA, UK, India, Pakistan, China, Indonesia, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Korea, Serbia, Sweden, Morocco, Chile, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Ukraine, Greece, Portugal and all other countries of the world.
I know that many of you will be searching for FIFA World Cup live streaming on Google before every match. Well, to be honest, you will not find sites that will provide stream as Google will not want you to watch it for free. So, We recommend you to bookmark our site or save our site name/URL/Link so that you can directly come to our site for every match of the world Cup.
We hope you enjoy Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live streaming on this site.
Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live Broadcasting Channels
If you have a set top box or FTA channels then you can try watching the game on TV.
There are rarely any channel that will broadcast Russia vs Saudi Arabia for free. However here’s the list of channels where you can watch Russia vs Saudi Arabia match.
|Argentina||DirecTV, TyC Sports|
|Australia||SBS, Optus Sport|
|Bolivia||Unitel, Red Uno, DirecTV|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||BHRT|
|Brazil||Globo, SporTV, FOX Sports|
|Canada||CTV, RDS, TSN|
|Chile||Canal 13, TVN, Mega, DirecTV|
|Colombia||Caracol TV, RCN TV, DirecTV|
|Costa Rica||Teletica, Sky, Movistar|
|Denmark||DR, TV 2|
|El Salvador||TCS, Sky|
|France||TF1, beIN Sports|
|Greenland||DR, TV 2|
|Guatemala||TV Azteca, Tigo Sports, Sky, Movistar|
|Honduras||TVC, Sky, Movistar|
|Mexico||Televisa, TV Azteca|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport|
|Norway||NRK, TV 2|
|Panama||Corporación Medcom, Televisora Nacional, Sky|
|South Africa||SABC, SuperSport|
|Trinidad & Tobago||CNC3, DirecTV|
|United Kingdom||BBC, ITV|
|United States||FOX, Telemundo|
|Uruguay||Monte Carlo, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC, DirecTV|
In Middle East, you can watch the World Cup on Bein Sports. The entire network of Bein sports will be telecasting the world cup live.
For the full list of channels including FTA channels check out the list of FIFA World Cup Official Broadcasting Channels.
Saudi Arabia vs Russia Predictions
We predict Russia to win 3-1.
According to Google, 72% chances of Russia win 20% of a draw and 8% chance of Saudi Arabia winning the match.
But who knows, after all its World Cup and for players its everything to them.
Don’t expect a one sided match!!!
Saudi Arabia vs Russia Line-Ups
Here’s the full squad of Russia;
Igor Akinfeev, Vladimir Gabulov, Soslan Dzhanaev, Andrey Lunev; Vladimir Granat, Sergei Ignashevich, Fedor Kudryashov, Ilya Kutepov, Roman Neustadter, Konstantin Rausch, Andrey Semenov, Igor Smolnikov, Mario Fernandes; Yuri Gazinskiy, Alexsandr Golovin, Alan Dzagoev, Alexsandr Erokhin, Yuri Zhirkov, Daler Kuzyaev , Roman Zobnin, Alexsandr Samedov, Anton Miranchuk, Alexsandr Tashaev, Denis Cheryshev; Artem Dzyuba, Aleksey Miranchuk, Fedor Smolov, Fedor Chalov.
Saudi Arabia Squad list is yet to be confirmed
I hope you enjoyed this article and the match. If you had any problems Watching Russia vs Saudi Arabia Live Streaming do let us know in the comments. We will be listening to your comments and will improve the streaming.